THE DATA WE COLLECT
The data you submit in order to use our Service.
- Profile information. To use the Up! platform, we may ask you to complete a profile, which may include, for example, identity related information, your capabilities, and your location. Certain parts of your profile may be publicly displayed as part of the Service and thus visible to others. ii.
- Service related information. Either when you register to use the Up! application, or when you use the Service, we will require certain additional information to establish either the request for Service or provision of Service.
The data generated from your use of the Service, via either the website, the App or both. When you communicate with others using the Up! application, we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide. i. From machinery owners/operators-the data you ask us to post. ii. From machinery service providers-the data you ask us to post
Data obtained from third parties.
- Public information. It is possible for reasons related to the integrity of the Service that we may collect information available from third parties in order to establish the bona fides of users of the Service. This could include, but is not limited to, information regarding bankruptcies or criminal convictions.
- Information available from third parties. If you connect from third party sources, we may receive information from that service. In addition, we may collect information relative to credit history or performance related to the Service from users/providers you deal with as a result of the Service (your “ratings”). This rating will be available to users of the Service.
- Other information. To the extent, you fill in forms, respond to surveys or participate in forums or other features of the website or application, you may be providing us with additional information.
THE USES OF THE DATA WE COLLECT
- To facilitate the Service. Information providers from users forms the core of the Service we provide. Depending on your status we may provide information about your service needs or your service capabilities.
- Service providers. To provide our service providers with accurate and timely feedback on their performance and opportunities for improvement.
- Safety and compliance with law. To detect and prevent fraudulent or other misleading use of the Service
- Corporate affiliates. To provide other entities associated with Up! to better offer services to users.
- Tax or other governmental authorities. To the extent required by law, we will provide law enforcement or other governmental bodies, any information request as necessary to comply with legal processes. To the extent permitted by law, at our discretion, we may notify a user of any such request.
- Business partners. To provide promotional messages, marketing, advertising and other information that may be of interest to you based upon your preferences as established by your use of the Service and other sources.
- Aggregated data. We may also share aggregated data for industry and market analysis, marketing, advertising and other business purposes. 3.
ACCESSING OR CORRECTING YOUR DATA
- You may review, update or correct the information in your account at any time by logging into your account and by reviewing your settings and profile.
- RATINGS? If you, as a service provider, take issue with a rating of your service by a user, you may contact Customer Support and lodge an investigation of the ratings. Any such challenge to a rating shall include the service providers rebuttal comments.
- Up! complies with the various privacy shields as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of information.
- We continuously act to protect any information we collect or receive about the users of our Service. We employ administrative, technical and physical controls to protect your information against unauthorized access, loss or alteration. However, diligent we are in this respect cannot be an absolute guarantee, as use of the internet carries risks in this regard.
HOW TO CONTACT US
- You may contact Up! Customer Support by use of the website, the application, email or US postal service at:
Up.com 21 E State Street, Suite 200 Columbus OH 43215
Please reference Customer Success in any communication.